1. To conduct related calculation and analysis of parts according to the hardware technical solutions;
2. To determine the performance index of the controller and specifications of all parts according to the type selection of main hardware and parts combined with the calculation and analysis results;
3. To participate in project planning of automotive electronic hardware products and develop the implementation scheme;
4. To be responsible for the hardware schematic diagram and PCB design of the controller;
5. To be responsible for completing the technical improvement of products.
1. To design and develop the control strategy and algorithm of the traction motor applied in HEV and electromobile;
2. To realize motor control software algorithm by using C/assembly language based on DSP chip;
3. To conduct commissioning for the motor performance on the dynamometer bench (steady-state performance and dynamic performance);
4. To conduct simulation and analysis of the motor control software algorithm in the environment of MATLAB/Simulink; to analyze and process the motor design data by EXCEL/MATLAB, to obtain the data required by the motor control and verify the benches in practice;
5. To plan and carry out the test, to develop and calibrate the power test equipment; To cooperate with the motor design engineer and engineering manufacturer so as to detect and simplify the new designed products in the aspect of input motor design improvement; To conduct the vehicle commissioning and car-following test of the motor control software;
1. Bachelor, master or above, major in automatic control, electronic power and computer software with relevant working experiences for more than 3 years;
2. Be familiar with the vector control principle of AC motor and the field-weakening control algorithm; Be proficient in embedded C language programming and be rich in software development experiences; Know the vehicle motor software development needs;
3. Master at least one window development tool (such as VC or Labview), and better to be with practical experience of power management system; know about the battery management system of BEV or HEV;
4. Equipped with good team spirit and communication skillsApplying For
1. To be responsible for integration and optimization of vehicle electronic control system;
2. To be responsible for the efficiency promotion of vehicle power system and optimization of each sub-system.
3. To be responsible for technical specification definition and interface matching of new energy automobile's power electronic-control system, to support the scheme design and implementation of the electronic control system integration;
4. To be responsible for function commissioning of new energy automobile's power system;
5. To be responsible for building, maintenance and implementation of new energy automobile's development process system.
1. Bachelor or above, and with relevant experiences of vehicle system integration for more than 8 years;
2. Know the development system, quality system, certification system, product standard regulations and industrial policies of the automobile industry.
3. Know relevant technical standards, regulations of vehicle performance and part performance of new energy automobile and test and evaluation methods;
4. Know the electronic control methods and interface of automobile power assembly and relevant system;
5. Equipped with stronger hands-on skills and initiative, excellent communication and coordination abilities and precious teamwork spirit;
Be familiar with the vehicle development process and vehicle performance integration; be qualified with certain capacity of project management.Applying For
1. To be responsible for developing the heating and cooling system of the power battery;
2. To be responsible for modeling and simulating calculation of the thermal management system of the battery pack including 1D and 3D as well as analysis of flow fields and thermal fields
3. To be responsible for the integration of the thermal management system in the battery pack
4. To be responsible for compiling the test plan of the thermal management system in the battery pack and the test-bench design
5. To be responsible for designing the water and ventilation circuit of the thermal management system in the battery pack
6. To conduct the knowledge share and internal training periodically.
1. Bachelor or above major in machinery, mechanics, fluid and relevant majors
2. Equipped with relevant working experience for more than five years; be familiar with finite element analysis; equipped with successful practical cases on structural analysis, thermal analysis or fluid analysis are preferred
3. CET-4; be proficient in reading professional foreign language files
4. Be able to independently fulfill the development of thermal management system in the battery pack; Be able to operate any simulation software of CFD skillfully and complete the modeling and simulating calculation of fluid and thermal fields; be able to independently complete the building of test bench according to the principles of thermal management system
5. Be qualified with a strong sense of responsibility, integrity and excellent capacities of team coordination and execution.Applying For